International Islamic University Malaysia
P O Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone/Fax: 603 61964002 / 603 61964858
No curriculum available.
- Zaleha Kamaruddin: "Knowledge Management on E-Hakim", in cooperation with the Department of Islamic Judiciary, Malaysia, 2012;
- Zaleha Kamaruddin in cooperation with Institute of Islamic Understanding, Department of Islamic Judiciary, Department of Islamic Development and ten others Islamic Institutions: "Transformation of the Islamic Legal System with Specific Reference to Malaysia", 2012.
- Member, International Society for Family Law (ISFL);
- Member, International Society for Prevention of Children Abuse and Neglect (IPSCAN);
- Member, The Law Association for Asia and the Pacific (LAWASIA);- Member, International Consortium for Law and Religion Studies (ICLARS).
*Zaleha Kamaruddin and Zeenath Kausar (eds.), Social Issues in Malaysia: Muslim Women's Perspectives, Ilmiah Publishers, 2002;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, "The Millennium Family - A New Challenge for the Family Institute: Legal Perspective" in Zaleha Kamaruddin (ed.), Islamic Family Law: New Challenges in the 21st Century, Vol II, Research Centre, International Islamic University Malaysia, 2004;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, "Divorce Laws in Malaysia", Malayan Law Journal (A Member of Lexis Nexis), 2004;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, Women and Empowerment: Facing the Present Challengies, (ed. Dr. Hayati Nisar) Islamic Religious State Institute, Imam Bonjol, Padang, Sumatera, 2004;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, Malaysian Family Laws: An Annotated Bibliography (1933-2000), Vol. 1, Research Centre, International Islamic University Malaysia, 2005;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin and Majdah Zawawi, "An Insight on the Ethics of Assisted Reproductive Technology: Balancing Rights and Responsibilities" in Putri Neime et.al (ed.), Issues in Medical Law, Medical-Law and Ethics Unit, Law Centre, International Islamic University Malaysia, 2005;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, Muhammad Naqib Ishan Jan, Akmal Hidayah Abdul Halim, Encyclopaedia on Family Laws and Succession in Malaysia, Kluwer Law International, 2006;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, "Access to Justice: The Human Dignity of Muslim Women and Divorce in Malaysia" in Hassan Ahmed Ibrahim and Zaleha Kamaruddin (eds.), Muslim Women in the 21st Century: Prospects and Challenges, International Institute of Muslim Unity and Resarch Management Centre, Intrational Islamic University of Malaysia, 2008;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, "Harmonising the International Human Rights Law with the Rights of Women in Malaysia: Milestones since Indenpence", in Syed Arabi Idid (ed.), Malaysia at 50: Aspirations and Challenges, 2007, International Islamic University Malaysia, 2008;
*Zaleha Kamaruddin, "A Malaysian Perspective on Qur’anic Governance: Family Autonomy vs State Intervention", Islam and Civilisational Renewal, Special Issue: Religion, Law, and Governance in Southeast Asia, Vol 2, No.1, Oct. 2010, pg.78, 2010;
*Syed Khalid Rashid, Zaleha Kamaruddin and Hunud Abia Kadouf, Legal Education in Malaysia with Special Reference to IIUM, 2011.